Here, we will tell you everything you need to know about airports and airlines in our country.
We will also tell you, how to book a flight to Belarus in the most convenient way.
Airports in Belarus
There are six airports in Belarus, one near each regional center, which are also six largest cities in Belarus. See below, where these airports are located:
- Minsk National Airport (MSQ) – main international airport in Belarus receiving flights from many countries. It is located 42 km to the east from Minsk. It is one of the checkpoints, where you can enter Belarus visa-free.
- Brest Airport (BQT) – located 15 km to the east from Brest city center.
- Gomel Airport (GME) – located 3 km north-east from Gomel, second largest city in Belarus.
- Grodno Airport (GNA) – located 18 km south-east from Grodno, which is also one of the checkpoints for visa-free entry.
- Mogilev Airport (MVQ) – located 20 km north-east from Mogilev.
- Vitebsk Vostochny Airport (VTB) – located 12 km south-east from Vitebsk.
There are very few flights between Belarusian cities, because the size and form of the country allows to travel between largest cities within a few hours.
Learn more about traveling around Belarus here.
If you’re going travel in Belarus by car, here is our guide to places and companies, where you can rent one in Minsk.
Airlines having Flights to Belarus
There is a number of companies carrying out flights to Belarus.
Belavia, Belarusian airline, has flights to all of the 6 Belarusian airports, while flights of most of other airlines arrive to and depart from Minsk National Airport.
Here are the airlines having flights to Minsk:
- Air Baltic
- Air China
- Arkia Israel Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
- Azerbaijan Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- Turkmenistan Airlines
- Ukraine International Airlines
- UTair Aviation
Learn about best ways to travel from Minsk airport to the city
How to Book a Flight to Belarus
The most convenient and cheapest way to book a flight to Belarus is using Skyscanner: